Friday, July 6, 2012

Should Be A Great Year!


I needed a big event to get me going on the blog again and becoming the President of the Rotary Club of Maple Grove has spurred me into action. I will blog about all the exciting and important things our club does. I will also blog on general information about business and an occasional thought or two that I want to share.

It is exciting being part of a group of people that accomplishes so many good things in Minnesota and around the world. At our Rotary Club, some of our projects include helping to build a school in Haiti, providing school supplies to children in a small town in Mexico who would not be able to go to school without our help, and working with our local high schools to help our leaders of tomorrow grow and make good decisions. Locally or nationally we do good things!
Please follow with me during my year as the president of Maple Grove Rotary Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment